Chris & Sue’s Place
W3820 County Road C, Plymouth, WI
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019
PDM Time: 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Speaker: Tom Allen, Director of Supply Chain
Topic: Capacity Planning at Johnsonville
Tom is currently the Director of Supply Chain Planning at Johnsonville. He has been employed with Johnsonville just over two years. He is responsible for Demand and Supply planning for all their products and all business units. He has over twenty years’ experience in Supply Chain and Manufacturing. Additionally, Tom has worked in the auto, glass, personal care, and food industries. He has had several different roles over the years, including Production Floor Supervisor, Plant Scheduler, Supply Chain Audit, Planner/Buyer, and Materials Manager.
Tom holds a CPIM certification, obtained in 2005. He enjoys spending time with his family, volunteering his time to the Boy Scouts of America, and coaching sports teams in his spare time.
About the Presentation:
Tom will highlight the Johnsonville three-year Capacity Planning process. The discussion will cover the following topics:
- Evaluate previous year’s findings
- Start with projected demand by product family, high side and base
- Confirm with leadership on demand
- Translate product family into manufacturing group
- Analysis at manufacturing group level
- Work to be directionally correct, not specifically wrong
- Find and identify gaps
- Address where possible
- Share findings with broader teams
- Review with operations, engineering and business leads where investments are needed
- Review with Sales where there is freedom to sell and where we are constrained.
Interested in attending this event? To register, complete the RSVP form at right or email email@example.com
Please register by 5 business days prior to the event