Mackinaws Grill & Spirits
2925 Voyager Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311
Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2019
PDM Time: 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Speaker: Steve Elliott, Vice President Sales and Marketing at WSI (Warehouse Specialists, LLC)
Topic: History of WSI (Warehouse Specialists, LLC)
Steve has worked in logistics for the past 27 years. He was employed with Schneider for eighteen years, working in trucking, intermodal, brokerage, and Information Technology. Steve also served in management at Roehl Logistics for five years and has been the Vice President of Sales, Marketing, and Transportation for Warehouse for almost four years.
Steve has moved eleven times in seventeen years and now he has lived in De Pere for eighteen years.
Steve graduated from the US Military Academy at West Point and served almost nine years as an Infantry Officer.
About the Presentation:
Steve will share a brief Logistics biography and then provide an overview and history of WSI (Warehouse Specialists, LLC). For over 50 years, WSI has helped customers succeed with reliable, integrated third-party logistics. They deliver tailored, end-to-end supply chain solutions designed to maximize operational efficiency, ensure reliable performance and minimize costs. Steve will then open the floor to questions.
- ½ LB Mackinaw Burger with Fries (lettuce, tomato)
- ½ LB Mackinaw Burger with Cheddar Cheese & Fries (lettuce, tomato)
- Charbroiled Chicken Sandwich with Chips
- Prime Rib Sandwich (generous 8oz of Certified Angus beef prime rib served on black Russian rye with au jus) served with Chips
- Grilled Mack Reuben (slow roasted corned beef, thousand island dressing, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and black Russian rye bread) served with Chips
- Pulled Pork (pulled port marinated in special BBQ sauce, topped with Provolone, and served on a grilled hoagie bun) served with Chips
- Nachos Grande (assorted tortilla chips topped with taco meat, black beans, melted cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, and sour cream)
- Taco Salad (tortilla shell filled with lettuce, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions, black olives, and taco meat; topped with sour cream and side of salsa)
- Quesadilla (grilled chicken, black beans, roasted red peppers and corn, melted cheddar jack cheese, topped with pico de gallo, and drizzled with red pepper aioli)